Customer Success Manager
Competitive salary and equity
Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an ‘event marketer’s dream’ and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
Now we need a Customer Success Manager to help our growing roster of clients get the most value out of our product. The ideal person has been in a CSM role at a high-growth tech company and is passionate about the opportunity to help build this function here.
The Customer Success Manager role is a full-time position based in our NYC headquarters (remote is also an option) and reports to our COO.
- Manage the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to activation to growth
- Reduce churn and help our customer base get to Net Revenue Retention
- Develop internal processes and bring CSM best practices to our team
- Analyze customer insights from Vendelux data
- Be the voice of the customer with sales and product
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Cares deeply about our customers and wants to help our event marketer clients succeed at their jobs
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- 2-5 years experience working as a CSM at a high-growth SaaS company
- Proven track record of overcoming challenges and showing progress
- Upsell abilities are a bonus but not required
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide shutdowns during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!