Content and Product Marketing Lead
Competitive salary and equity
Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an ‘event marketer’s dream’ and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
Now we need a Content and Product Marketing Lead to tell our story to the world and help us acquire new customers. Vendelux is looking for an excellent writer who can craft compelling, original articles and other forms of media that generate interest and engagement from our target audience. The ideal candidate can also flex into product marketing tasks, helping to produce sales and marketing collateral.
The Content and Product Marketing Lead role is a full-time position based in our NYC headquarters (remote is also an option) and reports to our COO.
- Develop a content marketing strategy in collaboration with our Head of Demand Generation
- Write thought leadership that provides unique insights to our current and prospective customers
- Analyze insights from Vendelux data
- Position Vendelux as the go-to resource for event marketing data and intelligence
- Develop product marketing materials that translate our value proposition effectively
- Collaborate with marketing team members and also internal stakeholders like sales, tech and product leadership
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- 2-5 years experience working in content and/or product marketing at a high-growth SaaS company
- Proven track record of overcoming challenges and showing progress
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide recharge holidays during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!