Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an ‘event marketer’s dream’ and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
Now we are hiring Account Executives to close new deals with event marketers. Our product is in high demand and selling fast, (often 1 month close time!) and we need true hunters who can seize this opportunity.
The Account Executive role is a full-time position and can be remote, at our NYC HQ or in Berlin, Germany. This role reports to our global head of sales.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Become a product expert and true partner for our customers
- Source pipeline and close new deals in your territory
- Meet / exceed sales targets consistently
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and events for event marketers in your territory
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business development at a tech company
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- Proven track record of beating quota and showing career progress
- High earnings potential with aggressive accelerators for over-performance
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide shutdowns during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: NYC HQ, Berlin, or Remote