Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) provides intelligence on the event marketing industry.
We are looking for an entry-level Research Analyst to identify all events in every business sector and work with our data team to make sure we are listing every professional event accurately.
This is a new position and reports to Vendelux’s co-founders.
What can you bring to the team:
- Extremely detail-oriented – this is critical!
- Hard working
- Takes ownership of their job function and always suggests improvements
- Works independently
What you’ll do:
- Research all events in every industry (banking, retail, marketing, supply chain etc.) and build lists of the top events in each industry
- Collaborate with our data team to compile info on these events (prices, venue locations etc.)
- Manually update data when necessary to ensure accurate results
- Oversee ad-hoc event research projects as needed for clients
This is a freelance role with potential to go full-time. To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to: [email protected].
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and we are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.