MAU Vegas 2020 claims that over 2500 leaders in mobile will be converging on Las Vegas from May 6-7.
But is this event a good fit for your business?
Since MAU Vegas costs over $1k just for a ticket (and you still need to book a room at the MGM Grand), it all really depends on whether enough of your top leads will be attending. MAU Vegas has yet to announce its slate of speakers and sponsors for this year, so will we need to look at historical data from 2019 to predict whether this will be worthwhile in 2020.
To help make the decision about attending or sponsoring, here are the top ten sponsors and speakers according to Vendelux data.
Top Sponsors from 2019
Top Speakers from 2019
- Holly Chen – Head of Digital Marketing at Slack
- Nate Moch – VP, Product Teams at Zillow
- Patrick McGuigan – Business Development, Mobile App Partners at Google
- Frederic Golen – Head of Mobile Growth, Global Business Marketing at Facebook
- Momchil Kyurkchiev – CEO at leanplum
- Daniel Lopez – CEO and Co-Founder at Bitnami
- Matthias Keller – Chief Scientist & SVP Technology at KAYAK
- Andrew Tan – Chief Executive Officer at Atomi
- Beth Murphy – Global Head of Acquisition at Amazon Music
- Daniel Todd – CEO at Influence Mobile
Vendelux has the largest database of marketing and tech events, trade shows and conferences. To keep tabs on whether your top accounts will be at conferences like MAU Vegas, contact us about a free demo.