Head of Demand Generation
Head of Demand Generation
Competitive Salary plus equity
Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an ‘event marketer’s dream’ and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
Now we need a Head of Demand Generation to get the word out about our startup, produce consistent qualified leads for our sales team and help us hit our revenue goals. This is a unique leadership opportunity for an experienced SaaS marketer who wants to build a marketing machine properly from Day 1.
The Head of Demand Generation role is a full-time position based in our NYC headquarters (remote is also an option) and reports to our COO.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Develop a demand generation strategy that brings in the right leads from the right channels
- Implement software systems like marketing automation to scale the program while managing budgets
- Generate MQLs that ultimately result in revenue and meet/exceed growth goals
- Ensure leads are nurtured and move through the funnel effectively
- Collaborate with content/product marketing team members and also internal stakeholders like sales, tech and product leadership
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- 5+ years experience working in marketing at a high-growth SaaS company
- Proven track record of overcoming challenges and showing progress
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide shutdowns during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!