Head of Data Operations
Head of Data Operations
Competitive Salary plus equity
Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an ‘event marketer’s dream’ and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
Now we are hiring a Head of Data Operations to help us build the best database of B2B events and conferences.
Our current database has over 20,000 events and tens of millions of people and companies. The person in this role will optimize the dataset, create and automate key management processes, and synthesize key trends from the dataset.
The Head of Data Operations role is a full-time position and can be remote, at our NYC HQ or in Berlin, Germany. This role reports directly to our CEO.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Research global b2b events across industries, geographies, and sizes
- Develop and oversee process to update, supplement, and append event data on an on-going basis
- Manage 3rd party vendors that aggregate event data
- Collaborate with engineers on data model and internal APIs to process data
- Analyze data trends to improve the customer experience and for marketing
- 5+ years of experience in data operations, data management, and/or data science
- Familiarity with SQL and data management and visualization tools
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- Proven track record of excellence
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide shutdowns during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!