Hiring: February 2022
Reports to Alex Reynolds
Market salary + meaningful equity
Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an “event marketer’s dream” and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
We are now hiring Full-stack Engineers to help us build the best platform for Event Marketers .
The Full-stack Engineer’s role is a full-time position and can be at our NYC HQ or Remote. This role reports to our Head of Engineering.
- Be an important part of our multinational, agile software development team
- Implement high-quality solutions across multiple components of our platform
- Write well-structured and documented code
- Continuously update and expand our products
- 5+ years of experience building complex web applications using Python, React, or similar
- Hands-on experience designing software and breaking down complexity using software engineering principles
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- Proven track record of excellence
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide shutdowns during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected].