(Las Vegas, Orlando or London)
Vendelux (https://vendelux.com/) is the system of record for event marketing. Our software platform provides proprietary data that helps high-growth companies find the highest ROI events, conferences and trade shows to attend and sponsor. We have built a product that customers describe as an ‘event marketer’s dream’ and we are coming out of stealth with venture capital funding and top-tier clients.
Now we are hiring Brand Ambassadors to get the word out about Vendelux with event marketers at trade shows. As a key member of the marketing team, you will attend multiple events throughout the year, meet with event marketers at their booths and get them signing up with Vendelux.
The Brand Ambassador role is a full-time position based in any major trade show hub (Las Vegas, Orlando, New York, London) and reports to our COO.
- Attend multiple trade shows each week
- Meet as many event marketers at their booths as possible
- Pitch Vendelux as a software solution for event marketers and get contact info, such as business cards
- Help event marketers sign up for new accounts and book meetings with our sales team
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services for event marketers
- Great team member who contributes to our culture and our business
- Takes ownership and demands excellence from themselves and others
- Likes a fast paced environment and is a quick learner
- Results-driven and can prioritize activities with the greatest impact
- Extrovert who loves meeting new people and travelling
- Proven track record of overcoming challenges and showing progress
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare covering medical, dental and vision
- Work remotely or from our NYC HQ
- Unlimited PTO plus two company-wide shutdowns during the July 4th week and the Christmas – New Years week
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above and that’s ok! We are open to great people from non-traditional backgrounds.
Vendelux is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Come build a great company with us!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]